Selasa, 23 September 2014

Backlinks From Your Private Blog Network (PBN)

Now, just because you own and control this website / blog that’s in your PBN, does not mean that you can just go hog wild crazy and spam it with hundreds of backlinks pointing to your money site. You will SURELY shoot yourself in the foot by creating a obvious digital footprint.
Think about how un-natural this would look to the search engine if you have 4 or 5 sites that have hundreds of backlinks on them all pointing to your money site.
As a general rule of thumb, I never put more than four DIVERSIFIED backlinks from any one of my PBN sites back to my money site, and again, I emphasize diverse baklinks, so if your money site is about say toy trains, you could diversify your backlinks like this
Toy Trains
Click here
best Toy Trains
and then a branded backlink (if your website is BobsToyTrains,Com, then make a branded backlink BobsToyTrains.Com pointing back to your Bobs Toy Trains, or BobsToyTrains.com, or even what we call a naked backlink http://bobstoytrains.com
So now I now what your thinnking, is that you go through all of this just to create a few backlinks to your site, what sense does that make?
Keep this in mind, a few backlinks from highly relevant high PR (Page Rank) backlinks are worth a thousand spammy backlinks. So with that said, if you are even in a relatively competitive niche, you could rank high with these EXTREMELY POWERFUL high quality backlinks from say 5 to 10 of your PBN sites.
Now, another thing to keep in mind, is that you want to diversify your backlinks coming from a variety of sources, not just site from your PBN, or your web 2.0 sites, but also from bookmarking sites (Social ADR), wiki sites, etc.
When I’m building my backlinks, as I’m creating backlinks from my PBN, Wed 2.0 sites, and social bookmarking, I will also purchase a few wiki backlinks, and a few high PR backlinks from places like SEOClerks just to diversify my backlink portfolio.

2 komentar:

  1. This guidance is merely informative. I am obliged to read this worthwhile information here and certainly this might be beneficial for many seekers. Continue writing and keep your blog updated with this resourceful articles.
    Website Designer in Lucknow | Web design company

    BalasHapus